Attorney Aruna P. Rodrigo Officially Certified Family Law Specialist
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. August 03, 2018
We are excited to announce that attorney Aruna P. Rodrigo was recently recognized as a Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of California. Rodrigo has dedicated his career to providing those in need of a family law attorney with the passionate and dedicated legal representation they deserve.
In order to become a certified specialist in California, an attorney must complete a number of requirements. Per the State Bar of California:
- passage of a written examination in the legal specialty area
- practiced law continuously for at least five years, spending at least 25 percent of the time given to occupational endeavors practicing in the specialty area
- completion of continuing education in the specialty area greater than that required of general licensees of the bar
- demonstration of a broad-based and comprehensive experience in the specialty area based on completion of a variety of matters in the specialty area
- favorable evaluations by other attorneys and judges familiar with the attorney's work in the specialty area of law
Aruna P. Rodrigo has worked with thousands of families and individuals since he first started practicing law, and with 10 years of experience in the courtroom you can rest assured that your case is in good hands when you hire him to represent you. His award-winning advocacy and personalized, client-centered approach has allowed him secure countless legal outcomes that put his clients in the best position possible, and his outstanding legal and negotiating skills have helped him secure those outcomes in a timely fashion, often working through complicated and contentious family law and estate planning cases that many other attorneys refused to accept. For more information, visit our website at https://www.ranchofamilylawyer.com, or give us a call at (909) 992-0188.